There are somethings that are just not as good as others. I can cook. I can follow a recipe. I do it all the time at my house. But going home to my mom and dads is just different. Quite frankly it is just better. It was delicious.
My college professor told me that when I moved away for college for a few months and came home for the first time, it would be different. He was right. The house felt smaller. It was clearly the same size, however my room felt different. It was, they got rid of my carpet and painted it. But it will always be my home. This house was a member of the family. It has heard us yell, cheers, tears, victories and it has seen it all.
I love this house and it will always be my home.
Breakfast
Cereal
Lunch
Chicken Salad
10 radishes
Water
Snack
2 ounces of rice
2 ounces of chicken
Dinner
Brown Rice
Pulled Pork
Cole Slaw
Water
No comments:
Post a Comment