
Today I got to catch up with an old friend from my CVB days. It's amazing to see how far we have come in just 9 short years. Ok, maybe not always short, but we have come a long way. She was this spunky ambitious go-getter. She still is. I was this tall, work diligently and follow where the path leads. Still am. She is so very talented and such a hard worker. She is now the PR Director of one of the largest aquariums in the world. Fun and exciting job she has where she often swims with the sharks. She also gets to escort celebrities around. Kind of the same thing. Ha! She has seen the Egyptian pyramids and will be off to Figi in 51 days. She showed me the count down on her phone. I am proud of her and glad to call her my friend. Here is a photo of when we visited her aquarium in Atlanta.
Breakfast
Eggs Benedict
HomeFries
Water
Lunch
Salad from Eat N Fresh
Romaine Lettuce
Edamame
Chick peas
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Feta
Avocado
Dinner
Spaghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment