Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 21, 2010

When the cats away...

The mice can play. So DH is away on business. This happens every so often. I believe this helps us. While he is away, eating out at restaurants like Outback and fixing IT issues, I am home. I use this as ME time. I catch up with old friends and watch my favorite shows on TV. I have done three loads of laundry and also cleaned several rooms.

I do miss him. I never quite sleep as well when he is away.

But I do like watching MY shows, the ones he thinks are stupid. Sometimes Grey's is better than watching FSU turn the ball over 24 times in a game and lose. Sometimes going out to dinner with an old friend is better than cooking at home for an hour and then having to clean up. Why DH and I are so good for one another is because this space is great for independent people like us. When he comes home he has stories from the road to tell. He is indeed tired, I love listening to his travels. He will be home tomorrow. I also love the fact that we share our love for our careers. Very few people know that feeling. We are very blessed.

Breakfast
Cereal

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Salad
Sweet Potato
Soup
fat free yogurt

Snack
2 ounces of chicken salad

Dinner
Brown Rice
Honey Seared Chicken
3 Fortune Cookies

Went to the gym again!

No comments:

Post a Comment