Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Need to go to Publix

This nothing to drink but water thing is going strong. I am still very sad about not drinking coke, sweet tea, sprite, and oj. But I can't afford those calories. I need to save them for food. And what a wacky dinner I had. First, I had edamame. I thought that would be enough. I was wrong. I had two bites of husband's chicken quesadilla. I had one piece of cinnamon bread with peanut butter. Then, thirty minutes later, I was having a bowl of cereal. Weird I know. We ran out of celery so I can't make chicken salad. We also ran out of bread so I have nothing to put the chicken salad on. I couldn't make a salad because I don't have carrots. The moral of this sad sad story is I need to go to Publix. The end.

Breakfast
Cereal

Lunch
Pasta Salad
4 ounces of Turkey

Snack
few green peppers and onions
1 ounce of Black beans
1 ounce of pinto beans
2 ounces of guac

Dinner
Edamame
Cinamon Bread with Peanut butter
Cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment