Today I had to cash in on a bet I made with one of my managers Pablo. They had to reach a particular goal and I would buy them a special treat. The managers requested cookies from Mazzaros Market. What a wild and crazy place! I love places that have people yelling at one another and it was full of excitement. This one elderly lady went off on another customer because she was being rushed and didn't know how to order. Totally like the soup kitchen on Seinfeld. The place had wines, fresh meats, cheese, a bakery and deli. I was only in the market for about 5 minutes, but I totally want to go back. I have posted the link below.
http://www.mazzarosmarket.com/
Breakfast
Water
egg on Thomas muffin
strawberries
cantaloupe
Snack
3 ounces of grilled chicken
One little cookie to celebrate with my Tyrone Managers.
Lunch
Chicken Salad Sandwich
strawberries
water
Snack
Grapes
Dinner
Chicken & Rice
Broccoli
Corn
Water
No comments:
Post a Comment