Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Banner Nightmare


Gasparilla parade was a hit. Had lots of fun! We were well received and the team had great time. I must tell you the drama about the banner.

We had to car pool folks to the staging area. When this happened folks who were riding in my car, put the coveted banner up on the back dash of the car. Later, after they were dropped off, I went back to the car and scooped up all the materials that I had on the back seat and loaded into the truck.

We battled through 40 minutes of traffic and to get the line up site. I unloaded the truck. Went through the check list again.. blimp, check. Ropes, Check. Banner, again... missing. UGH!

When I asked the folks who car pulled in the first load if they saw the banner they said yes! They said they put it up on the back dash. I did not pick it up because I did not see it on the back dash. It was 30 minutes in traffic back at the starting point at the restaurant. UGH!!

Then the IT Department steps up also my husband and just takes off to retrieve the banner. He is my hero. Banner retrieved just in time for parade.

My hero:










Breakfast
2.5 pancake
2 bacon
water

Lunch
NADA!
Water
Water
Water

Dinner
4 ounces of Chicken
Rice
Black Beans
Mild Salsa
cheese
Sour Cream

I walked more than 5 miles. That counts as a gym day.

No comments:

Post a Comment